Monday, January 24, 2011

[8]

Can there just be ONE day where things happen the way they are suppose to? I feel like every single day things happen chaotically and out of my control.

I had today all planned out- lunch, purge, nap, go to the gym for my spin and core classes. Instead, I have major anxiety on my way home because I needed to purge and got so upset. Then my car goes nutso on me and my wheel goes out of control- my car goes into a snow bank. It is -7 degrees out and FREEZING. I had a flat tire. The wait for somebody to come fix it was three fucking hours. It's 7pm now and I am still waiting, my mom came and picked me up. So- I couldn't purge and I couldn't go to the gym.

I hate my life.
I really should tell my counselor I stopped taking my meds... :/


...I'm so frustrated! and I have skipped 3 classes already, and it's only the 2nd week of school. Pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment