Monday, March 7, 2011

[22]

This post is going to be pointless, but aren't they all?

I signed up to go skydiving again. =) I'm so excited! It's seriously a life changing moment. I'm doing that July 17th after I finish an 8 week Gross Anatomy course. Yuuuck.

I have a sociology exam tomorrow, developmental psych exam thursday, and a respiratory physiology exam on Friday. Guess I don't have a life other than school this week. That's okay though, less time to think about food. My goal weight for Friday is 110.

On March 17 I have counseling, drs appt (vitals/weights), and my nutritioniist appt. I scheduled them all the same day so I will be less likely to cancel. My goal weight for then is...108 with clothes on. I can do it, right? Yes- I CAN. Actually, I will. ahahaha.

God I'm delirious. I went to bed at 1 am, for some reason woke up full of energy at 5:30am...and have been doing school work ever since. I'm exhausted now!

I'm going to take a nap, then gym, then more studying, then going to school to take yoga and watch a movie at my friends dorm.

Shit, did I really just say I'm going to lose 7 pounds in 10 days? Hmmm. Oh well- I've done it before


Yep, I'm done rambling.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment